Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I can only offer you morsels...

Anyone's planning to do medic,please reconsider.It'll be soon before long that this blog get a fair share of neglect.

1. Damn you,HBoS!Damn you!

2. I'm gonna sign up for gym membership once I get my card back (which,I think,will take forever). Wednesday is the Sports Day for the students at the Uni. Many turn up in appropriate gears at lectures on Wednesday mornings. And they'll party harder in the evening.

3. I'm gonna hunt for the White Tiger, recently crowned with the title of Booker Prize Winner. The excerpts make the novel seem promising.

4. I hate Tuesdays and Fridays. Strand 2 and long hours at school. It couldn't get any worse.

5. My form of entertainment nowadays is Hell in a Cell match. Good stuff I found on YouTube.

6. Went to see my DoS. The hospital where she's working is so picturesque. And isolated. A good setting for a mindless horror flick which relies solely on gore.

7. There's mid-season sale at numerous stores on Princes St. Very tempting but my inability to access my acount is a blithering killjoy. Bummer!

8. I've lost much of my writing skill...;-( Not that there's any to begin with...

3 comments:

Quyah! said...

pakcik, ambik bisnes lagi best dr medic
i told u so, didnt i?
nvr mind, ayat kau tetap power dlm blog ni.

FaES said...

lol sbb 2 r ak amek engin!!! =p
anyway i don agree with the last sentence...i was still like reading the same-novel-style writing when we were in asis. haha cmne leh hilang?

the game said...

Kak Quyy:Bisnes??Oh no.There's a reason why I dropped Econs halfway through A2...

Omputih:I have a lot to write about but a lot less drive to actually do it.