Saturday, October 25, 2008

I laughed, I cried...

I'm too lazy to walk out of my house to search for food. Not especially when it's raining like mad and wind whose force could blow-people-off-the-street-hence-flying-without-the-aid-of-an-umbrella into oblivion raging out there. And the TwF report really is bogging me down. Not to mention loads of indecipherable complexity of Pharmacokinetics and Intercellular Signalling to cover before next Tuesday.Gah,the Strand 2 stuff too which I obligingly avoid like a plague...

Somebody put the link on eemec discussion board. I found it supercalifragilistic-ally hilarious to the point that I could hardly breathe! It's laced with so many inside jokes particularly about my PBL group (more about a certain personality there really). Be forewarned though that it's not for anyone who's easily offended, a saint, a minor, or a sick person contemplating on a visit to a doctor.

Click here

The 'I wanna do the spreadsheet' simply is a gem!

1 comment:

KyleWorthington said...

Ha, I know this is off topic but could you spend a liiiiiitle time to do this draft questionnaire for my SSC project?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=umFZUNfwHYLyIPBnBu5pbg_3d_3d

it'll take about 5 mins worth of your uber precious time...

AND WHOEVER IS READING THIS, you're welcome to hop on and do it too~! The more the merrier. ;p