It's ironic to think that how people (read:contemporaries @ old acquaintances) staunchly believe that Edinburgh is one of the coldest places in the UK and how hard they're trying to avoid coming here because of this belief yet the place isn't snowing yet. Not a single flake. Even London which seems a million miles away from here has started snowing...It hasn't even dipped below 0.
Please discard the preconceived notion that Edinburgh is THAT cold. It's not, methinks.
Oh oh oh,had formative this morning. Do-able but I know I really screwed it up. Big time. I'm still trying to seek solace in the fact that it's not counted to the final mark. Note that the operative word used is try...
Nosferatu hasn't aged too gracefully. I wasn't terrified of the long-fingered, pointed-eared vampyre (their spelling) but rather how old the movie was. I bet everyone in the production has long been gone. It's 86 years old! Even older than my Gran!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment