Sunday, October 19, 2008

End Game??

Drained.That's what happened to my ideas. I've got things to share but I've not the will nor the skill to do so. This might be the end...

I really salute those who have the energy, time and most important of all, resources that appear inexhaustable to do the updating daily.

Maybe my life's plauged by monotony.

3 comments:

aliaaa said...

hahaha...ouch

yela, yela, i buat my homeworks la ni. blogaholic. susahhh.

the game said...

I DIDN'T mean that u folks don't do homework.But I envy korg yg byk gle nk update daily.I too hv many things to talk about tp every time I bukak my blog,everything seems to disappear and I can't commit my experience to words...How eh u guys dpt idea mencurah2 ke ladang gandum to write?

aliaaa said...

makan koko crunch :D !!!

haha. i post gamba je now, idea drain gak. dan malas mengeja. i discovered it takes time. haha.