Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Uhm....

There' still no news from the bank.A few clarifications have to be made on this issue.a)My account is basically frozen at the moment,b) Allegedly,I've done a retail fraud, c) I'll get a new bank card once everything's resolved. I'm still pissed anyways.

I went to class an hour early this morning. As usual, the Murphy's Law took hold of the rather blissful morning. The bank was opened a half hour later than its usual time on Wednesdays. I got lost in comprehending para/sympathetic nerves and the practical session in the afternoon was utterly baffling.

On the other side of the coin, I played squash for the first time in months! Now I'm contemplating to pay the absurdly expensive gym membership fee (GBP95.I can get a pair of True Religion Jeans at Harvey Nichols with that amount of money). But non-member entrance fee is also steep. 3 quids per entry. But considering that I'm not a gym junkie nor I am a sports buff, the latter option seems rather viable in terms of financial management.

I'm officially a member of a society here. Yay!

X did it again. I shouldn't have taken heart but I just couldn't bear with it any longer so I decided to step out.

2 comments:

kelly said...

eek!
u stalker!!
haha..sangatlah random kot!

the game said...

A stalker??

-my mirror's broken.Can I borrow yours?-