Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Empty headed...

Well,nothing much happened on the second day of Raya apart from someone getting something and a very pointless trawl in the town.But Teah's experience with my flatmates really made my day.I doubt that it's gonna be a private joke anymore due to the intolerable rate of stories transmission and propagation with adequately peppered accounts (guilty on all charges!).Anyways,it made us think too.

My debit card is next to useless without the pin number.The imminent threat of a possible pullout by Lloyds in its takeover deal of the Halifax Bank Group only makes matters worse.My hope of using iPhone was dashed by the lack of information.Heck,I couldn't even apply for the Railcard without the pin number.Please pretty please send me the details ASAP.

Strangely enough,I'm indifferent on the notion of celebrating Raya abroad.Raya delicacies are not as sorely missed as others.Even the utter lack of atmosphere doesn't cause me to flinch.I think I need a head check.

Oh yeah,it feels strange to take lunch for we have fasted for 29 days.

P.S:Thanks Jo for the virtual card you sent to my uni email address.

Post P.S:Echoing Wan,yes,the coldness is bitter.

3 comments:

FaES said...

hohoho mat saleh x sgke kite brjmp lg. stlh lame x mnhjengah ke tulisan2 ko, x sgke ko masih mngekalkan ayat2 novel ko. mmg layak mmegang gelaran mat saleh....hehe

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

the game said...

Ayat2 novel?Apekah?!Sudeyh.Jgn nk berpura2 memuji plak.

kelly said...

cant seem to find that post bt anyways,
sure..~
*pppfftt*