Friday, October 3, 2008

Blown to bits!

It really caught me off guard.Not only the communication barrier that I have to worry about but also my underperformance in the coterie!Before,I formed a presumptuous,premature hypothesis that if tested,will prove that I've made a fatal mistake.And it did.

The 'King' in the group really lived up to his moniker by mesmerizing us with the wealth of information he possessed which he happily dispensed to the group.Mr. 'Scriber' on the other hand,had two drawings of the heart in his note.I think everyone had at least two pages worth of findings for the case.Indeed I looked like a blithering idiot, staring at my legal pad which was devoid of anything interesting to share with the group mates.

It's very wrong to assume that they only spend time binging on alcohol at endless string of parties without a single care on their academic responsibilities.In fact,they are much more prepared and much more committed to their studies than I've ever imagined.As a result,my role in the team was greatly reduced to a minute one,almost muted in one corner (uhm,not literally),gaping stupidly at how smooth the ideas and knowledge flowed out of their mouths (and brains).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Something's gotta change and it better starts now.

P.S:I realize that when I'm in the presence of a certain individual,my mouth will just go potty...

2 comments:

Jo said...

aw darling you'll be fine.
you'll just have to get into kiasu mode.

wan said...

when does he not in that mode? xp