I'm feeling particularly snackish now. Went down Royal Mile with Aqtar and Afiq. Aqtar purchased a keyboard which everyone was excited about. Me? I'm tone deaf so I'm not even slightly aroused. We'll see how it goes down the road. Maybe I'll unearth some talents long hidden from the privy eyes of the world. Ah crap! I know I'm just hopeless when it comes to hand-eye-foot coordination. That's why I'm never good at any sports that I play. Which in turns makes me one of the most passive persons in the country.
Practical was cancelled today so there's no 'I see dead people' moment today. I've sighed in relief but I have to bear in mind that they're gonna reschedule it. Am crossing my fingers that they won't do it on Wednesday afternoon because that's when I wanna go see 007. Wanted to utilise the time by exploring Pharmacology in details but thought better of it and joined the entourage to Royal Mile instead.
The shop that we went was located near to Adam Smith's birthplace. For the uninitiated, he's the bloke who came up with the idea of free market system. Which pretty much shapes the capitalist's ideology. He's also the one who postulated the idea of division of labour. Ah, the joy of learning AS Economics!
Anyways, I'm feeling snackish. It's great of I have something to nibble on, which I lack at the moment.
I'm going through an indecisive phase. Went to Farmfoods and had my paws all over Cadbury chocolate variants. A packet of Mars bars. Aero chocolate bar which commercial still baffles me. In the end, I bought nothing. Which is kinda depressing. Because I'm feeling snackish.
I though I'd heard it right but apparently I was wrong. Justin's birthday was yesterday. Not today.
Guy Fawkes' Day in two day's time. Hopefully, I can catch whatever fireworks display they're gonna have on Arthur's Seat from my room window. Who in the right mind wants to climb the hill at night and in possibly subzero condition?
Ah,all the thoughts make me feel even more snackish!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
"...makes me one of the most passive persons in the country"
really? all the shopping should change that right? hehe...
That's a different animal altogether.But I did sign up for gym.Which cost me GBP95.Which I haven't got around to fully utilise it...
oh firdaus, my kindred spirit, i'm hopeless hand-eye-foot coordination too. that makes two of us passive people.
i don't know why aero chocoalte is such a big deal, it doesn't taste that great you know. try Jammie Dodgers. very good for snacking, for me at least.
"That's why I'm never good at any sports that I play. Which in turns makes me one of the most passive persons in the country."
hahahahaha~
jahat tak???
oh ye, lagi satu;
Practical was cancelled today so there's no 'I see dead people' moment today.
that's why i dont wanna be a doctor!
Jo:..which made our driving classes experience an unforgettably horrendous one...
Kak Quiyy Jegil:Hey,ak member gym skrg occay!Jgn jelez!!Jd doktor l best.Bley potong2 org.
-I want you for your body-
Post a Comment