Thursday, November 27, 2008

I have work to do but doing a tag offers more fun!

I've been meaning to do this tag long ago but there's always something that hindered from doing so.Although I still have an unfinished business in the form of yet another PBL case,I figure that it's best not to wait any longer.I'm not in any mood of studying anyway and in an hour time,I'll be heading down to Princes Street with some of my friends.Blogging is the best way to kill time,methinks.

 

 

Here goes nothing!

 

 

rules:1-the rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2-each players answers the questions about themselves

3-at the end of the post the player then tags 5 people n posts their names,then goes to

their blogs and leave a comment,letting them to know they got tagged and to ask

them to play and read your blog

 

Staring time: 1729 (Isya' is in half an hour time)

Name: Muhammad Firdaus

Nick: Da, thegame, Aus, Along, Muhammad (course mates), and one given while at school which I'm not too keen to share here.

sisters: Nada.

brother: One lil' bro. Very annoying at times.

shoe size: 10/11. Depending on where the shoes are from really...

height: 175 cm

 

Where do you live?

In an attic room with one Chinese,a Scottish and his girlfriend,presumably Scottish. You can hear (fortunately not see) some of the 'actions' sometimes...If you know what I mean.

 

Have you ever been on a plane??

Took Titanic from KL to Portsmouth.Months on it really wises me up.

Swam in the ocean?

I can't bloody swim!!

Fallen asleep at school?

Who doesn't?But I had ways to overcome it.Would go to a certain room for a cup of coffee and some stale gossips to evade the excessive boredom of Sejarah... Now I've got Strand 2 classes to deal with which proves to be almost insurmountable.

Broken someone's heart?

Pobody's nerfect!Made mistakes here and there and hurt people along the way.I'm normal.Top to bottom.

Fell off your chair?

Lemme see...uhm...aah...nope!

 

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:

Cambitch didn't phone me.Scholarship bodies don't run at night.

Saved emails:

There's a reason why I use GMail...

What is your room like:

Cozy. Much tidier than the previous one. However, the floor is a bit slanted and it can get unbearably warm if I switch on the heater...

What's right beside you:

All the typical student's table paraphernalia. Plus Aqtawar's neoplasia note,iPhone,a mineral bottle, and the blardy heater.

What is the last thing u ate:

The blood clot inducing Mosque Kitchen's biryani.

 

Ever had...chicken pox...:

Thank God I'm immune to it now!

Sore throat:

Duh!

Broken nose:

Living up to the status of being the most passive person in the country which can easily translate that I've never been involved in anything physical,nope.It's fine and intact.Not too aquiline either.

Do you believe in love at first sight :

Oh hell yeah!

Like picnic :

The last time when I went for a picnic was nine years ago.I'd love too though.Frolicking at Meadows on Sunday morning could be a good start.


 

Who was/were...the last person you danced with :

Aqtawar who had the sudden impulse to teach us tango.

Last made you smile :

Uhm,my flatmate's girlfriend?

Last you last yelled at :

Yelled for help in resuscitation workshop two hours ago.

Today...did you talk to someone you like :

Yeah!

Kissed anyone :

Hurm,the mannequin (spelt mannekin at the hospital. Scottish spelling I guess...) which I had to give CPR to.

Get sick :

Perfectly healthy.Alhamdulillah.


 

Talk to an ex :

Whaddaya mean??

Miss someone :

My parents,Adik, and my dearest friends.

Who do you really hate :

This random guy who cursed me in thick Scottish accent. Quite a long list I have here. I know I know. Hating people is a big no-no. Peace not war.

Do you like you hand-writing : 

I can only please myself with my handwriting.

Are your toe nails painted :

Not a Goth.

What color shirt are you wearing now : 

Back to Black. Kinnae contradicting the previous statement I made...

 

 

Are you a friendly person :  

Very much depending on who I'm with...

Do you have any pets :

Used to. I've got a draft to be finished though. Oh wait, that's my pet project!

Do you sleep with the tv/laptop on :

Nope. No way. Afiq's gonna kill me. He's the future Green Party president.

What are you doing right now :

I don't have to state the obvious do I?

Can you handle the truth :

I can't be bovvered!

Are you closer to your mother or father :

Both.

Do you eat healthily :

Have to especially when Aqtawar is around. But I do binge on really unhealthy stuff like Irn Bru, Mosque Kitchen stuff, and Ben and Jerry's occasionally. I'm not figure conscious or anyhting...

 

 

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex :

Ex-schoolmates and ex-collegemates? Yes.

If you're having a bad day,who are you most likely to go to :

Myself.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time :

Again, depending on the situation.

Are you confident :

Yes if I don't have to. No if I desperately need it.

 

 

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

 

1) Was in Standard 4 after flunking PTS with flying colours.

2) The grand sweep at the end of the year.

3) Really interesting experiments with beansprouts.

4) Getting circumcised

5) I can't think of anything memorable anymore....

 

 

5 things I would do if I am a billionaire:

1. Travel the world.

2. Splurge on worldly trappings.

3. Spend some on the development of medicine and make it available for deprived states. chewah!

4. Set up a business.

5. Establish a foundation.

 

 

5 of my bad habits

1. Procrastination

2. Gossiping

3. Procrastination

4. Complacency

5. Procrastination

 

 

5 places I've lived/living:

1. Pekan

2. Jelebu

3. ASiS,KL

4. KYUEM,Lembah Beringin

5. West Nicolson Street...

 

 

5 people I tagged:

1. Fiqry

2. Hajar Jojo

3. Anwar (For God's sake,enough with cryptic posts!)

4. Warwern and Farah (am considering them as one entity for no obvious reasons)

5. Anyone who's reading this and has a blog.

3 comments:

Laila Pauzy said...

i think i miss you. :|

Laila Pauzy said...

cant imagine how cold is it kat sana. notts sgt sejuk sekarang my lips got chapped suddenly while walking in the cold yesterday. how are you doing? xbest la cold cold nih :|

the game said...

Leela,contrary to popular belief,Edinburgh is not THAT cold.Hahahaha.Miss you too.When are you gonna come up here?

I'm writing an epitaph for my future.Exam is in ten days time yet I'm too busy procrastinating!