Mood: Restive
Listening to: Collide - Howie D
A sedentary life has its downside. Lounging around the house like it's nobody's business for days has taken its toll on me. My life has never been duller...
Carrying out domestic chores provides much less drama than being in a community that thrives on sensational doings. Flat and monotonous, I feel the urge to tweak it a bit. I need to go out a lil' bit more. Yesterday when I went to Nilai, I found out that there was a construction work going on near my house. I didn't know that at all. It had been days since I left the comfort of my abode. Here's a catch though. Living in a far-flung location where only the most basic amenities are available doesn't give too much sense of exploration. I decide that being holed up in the house is a much better option. But how long will I survive?
TV doesn't confer too much comfort anymore. There's so many channels that offer so few entertainment. It used to be indispensable but as of now, I don't think it can be much use for me. Well, I don't want to part with my TV. It's just that I think it has lost it lustre...
I don't have decent games left to be played on my PS2. It seems that all the new interesting releases are tailor made for PS3. The urge might be there to own a unit of Ps3 but with little time left here (pray that I'll meet the grades) I don't see much point in owning it.
If I decided to whip a gastronomic blowout for my family, I fear that they'll go down with food poisoning. I have yet to learn how to cook. It seems that there's a mission to be accomplished...
I need a partner to tango with me this Saturday. I've booked two places at the Uni Pre-Departure Briefing. I don't wanna go there alone.
P.S: Happy Birthday Pam! This is a week littered with people's birthdays. Syazwan and Acap celebrated their anniversaries two days prior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment