A confession to make: I’m a roller coaster junkie. Had I stayed for a few more minutes with them, I would have taken another ride on it. Having tried all the roller coasters at Genting, I must say that the one at Cosmic World comes in second after the Cockscrew.
The Bumper Car was also FUN with capital letters throughout. I still can’t get the image of Fatin reversing in circles waiting to be hit out of my head. That spinning thingy was OK. Fiqry threw a question at me. Frankly, I don’t know. Am I scared of height? Do I experience vertigo at great height? Why did we have an absurdly calm conversation on BTN while dangling a few hundreds feet above ground?
The trip was a blast through and through even though I had to excuse myself early. It would have been out of the world if I stayed for lunch. And a ride on DNA Mixer. Frankly, it’s pretty pointless to spin around at one position. But I can’t deny that it’s far more dizzying than any roller coaster rides!
Thanks Kak Pah for the dorayaki and keychain from Japan. Thanks to everyone who was present; Fiqry, Kamal, Wong, Pam, Kak Pah, Soraya, Ju Vern, Fatin, and the latecomers (Topan, Serap, and Haziq) for this amazing outing!
I’m not surprised if Times Square closes down soon. The layout of the building is just haphazard. Locating escalators can be very tricky. Vienna Bagels was kind enough to dispense free bagels at its newly opened counter, a consolation after a frantic search for an ATM.
Hope that I can manage to join them for the next outing.
P.S: Life’s a rollercoaster ride, jump on one and you’ll make better sense of your life. Nah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It was fun, kan? haks. should do it again ^_^
Yeah,we should.Genting perhaps?
Post a Comment