Thursday, July 3, 2008

Woozy...

At the time of my writing this, I haven't completely banished the cobwebs of sleep.

Yes, if there's no driving class in the morning, I'll only wake up at 11. Not productive you might say. Yeah, I have to agree on that. But that's what I do at home nowadays. Will sleep at 3+, wake up to wash the dishes accumulated from the day before, cook rice, hang clothes, and go online. Such a precision the schedule that I currently follow. My life is pretty drab at the moment.

Somebody killed a teacher's baby in her dream this morning. SMAP Kajang and KUSSES won the PPM this year. I get 300 free SMSes from Maxis for not reloading my credit (read:it's free in every sense!). Insofar, the day has been a blast. I hope the momentum will persist till the day draws to a close...

9 comments:

wabawuby said...

Beware! The baby's murderer is on the loose. Her next victim: Muhammad Firdaus Amaran=P

the game said...

Yay!The first comment.I'm not a baby la~

Meor@Maru said...

wahaha... killed a baby in a dream?
bestnye sebab kalau in real life x boleh...
xp

husna said...

husna wus here!! xp

Fiqry said...

haks3. my first comment too :p

wow~ u're doing some house chores kat rumah skang ek? haks3 ;p

wabawuby said...

But you whine like a baby=P

Laila Pauzy said...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
my 1st comment here!
i finally made it here... i main teka2 je tau ur new address tere x? u laa tag i tp x bg address.. now i dont see the tag post nemore, im not obliged to do it kan kan kan?

ps- i xtaula kenapa tp i selalu xlepas word verification tuhh :| i feel like a cacated person..

remove it laaaa

Laila Pauzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the game said...

Meor:I prefer killing people who shouted a lot then...

Senah:Thanks for dropping by..

Dr. F:Yeah,I've been promoted to a maid post...

Lyla: You have to do the tag!!!Huhuhu.