Mood: Yearning
Listening to: Lost Without You - Delta Goodrem
Today marks the beginning of a journey for the 11th Batch.
A year ago,I was in catbird seat as one of the overseers of the Induction week.
Two years ago, I joined the wide-eyed, over eager crowd as newbies at KYUEM.
I wish I can turn back the clock and start over. Two years sequestered in the middle of nowhere taught me invaluable lessons; things needed for my survival in later years. I have enjoyed so much and tasted so little that a journey back in time is almost justified.
I long for the routine. Routine. Something that once kept me in check. Something to tell me that I have my eyes transfixed on certain goals. Something that acted as a cohesive in holding my relationships together. Truth be told, complete freedom like I'm enjoying now is nowhere near as good as the routine back then. I tend to stray so I need something to keep my wit about me.
I'd give the world to go back to 11th July 2006.
I miss KY to bits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment