I intended to wake up at three to watch the Euro final but I was too knackered that I didn't even bother to raise as much as my head to switch off the phone alarm. I was out at 8 a.m. and reached home at 9 p.m. I fell asleep right after Spidey 3 on HBO concluded.
But rejoice!Spain trumped Germany and that fact alone was enough to make me happy. Sorry Waa, it's not Germany time, again! I think the team is simply jinxed... I have no idea how Torres scored the goal (it might be beautiful for football buffs; I have yet to achieve the ability to appreciate the beauty of the game) and no inkling whatsoever of how Ballack's attempt to score a goal for his homeland met a futile end. But I know that Fabregas, the Spaniard Golden Boy, is a year older than me. Just thinking about the millions he has already made at such a young age make my head spin...
I have no keen interest in football but something as big as this will not escape my attention...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You have no interest in football but you DO love morbid stuff, don't you?
Go google 'David Busst'.
Post a Comment