Mood: It's a clout!
Listening to: 1973 - James Blunt
Reading: Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Invariably,a crowded, stifling mall has always been an option for a school reunion. I guess it all boils down to a few basic facts associated with the aforementioned venue. There's an array of restaurants one can choose to dine at, there's always the indispensable component of today's mall which is the cinema, and there are shops to do some window shopping, if nothing serious is involved. I chanced upon this invitation and I was excited.
Now,I'm dreading it.
It's been almost two years boys!And so much has changed in that span of time. Even a few things have come undone.
I must brace myself for today's meeting. Hopefully, I'll come presentable and ready for future conversations. Hopefully, all banters will roll off our tongues naturally...
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment