Another tag. I'm loving this.
The Rules :
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with seven random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose seven people to be tagged and list their names.
7 facts about me:
1. I dread driving classes. I always have a feeling that I'm not gonna pull through, that I'm such a big loser, that my eye-hand-foot coordination left too much to be desired...
2. I always have my posts typed on Word first before transferring the drafts to the posting board (huh?). I do this to make sure that whatever I’ve written will not be lost should the connection break down, which happened all the time back in college. Otherwise, I’m just being tentative.
3. I’m drawn to brand not style.
4. My idea of learning is rather skewed. Orientated to the academic structure that requires regurgitation of information during the exam since I was seven, almost all knowledge I’ve gained so far is committed to memory rather than my having understood them. I might find it hard to explain splitting of orbitals of a transition element in the presence of ligands or how does a biosensor work. The end of A-levels also means the end of knowledge empowerment. Thank you the education system…
5. I can’t dance. Blame it on my sloppy eye-feet-hand coordination.
6. There are no particular sports that I’m good at. The last time I played football was when I was in Form 5. I can never get things right when there are too many people in the team. In other words, I don’t like a game that involves too many people. I picked up squash in the last semester. I liked it. Well, at least for the first few games. Soon, the idea of hitting the ball and see it bouncing off the wall became too redundant. Oh, my friends can attest to the fact that I was not so good in that game too.
7. When I go to a place and live there for a time, I’ll fall in love with it. Not long after, I’ll become dependent to it. That’s what KYUEM is to me now.
7 things that scare me:
1. Not making the grades hence not able to receive an unconditional offer from dream university.
2. Maggots. They are just plain disgusting.
3. Losing a family member when I’m away. Or knowing that my parents are driving in an area where cars are like primed missiles and the drivers’ stupidity is murderous. A call from the police station is at the last place in my list of phone calls that I anticipate…
4. Having the JPJ guy fail my driving test. Or a condescending driving instructor.
5. Salesmen on the prowl. They can suddenly appear from the thin air knocking madly on your door. Worse if they don’t want to go away after a relentless attempt to shoo him. One particular incident when I was small still haunts me up to today. The guy threatened to break in when we turned down his offer. Desperate people go to desperate measures…
6. The afterlife. Am I really ready for that?
7. Economic downturn. As a government sponsored student, the outlook can be grimy should economic recession hit the country again…
7 songs at the moment:
Given the somber mood I’m drowning in now, the selection of songs can be tad too depressing.
1. Bye Bye – Mariah Carey
2. I’ll Stand By You – Carrie Underwood
3. Melawan Kesepian – Datuk? Datin Seri? Siti Nurhaliza
4. Bleedin’ Love Live! At AI7 – Leona Lewis
5. Jump – Madonna
6. I Need To Wake Up – Melissa Etheridge
7. If You Want Me – OST from Rush
7 things i always say:
1. Matilaaa or Dielah camni (ever the pessimistic me!)
2. D-oh! (when pointing out something obvious. D-oh!)
3. Huh?
4. Takdelah (continue to live in denial)
5. Hurm, nantila (punctuated by a lazy drawl; me – the ultra procrastinator)
6. OMG!
7. I dunno (this can be avoiding or I’m completely clueless when I say this)
7 people i tag:
1. Dr. Firqry
2. Hajar
3. Anwar (I hope you still do tags)
4. Lyla
5. Tyra
6. Pidah
7. Waa (now you’re done with exams, go do the tag!)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment