Listening to: Stand By You - Carrie Underwood
Mood: A bit surprised...
What if your friend is not what you think he or she is?
What if your friends are such sweet talkers in front of you but behind you, they'll spare nothing to vilify you?
Some camarederie might not be as honest as I would have loved. Keeping tab with reality, an honest friendship seems a bit too stretched to ask for. Then again, it exists. It only exists around me. I'm always at th periphery of the loop.
I've come to term that if a superficial friendship is the only thing that I can have, so be it. I'm not asking for too much.
In retrospect, I'm not too good a friend...
But I'll try my best not to desecrate my friendship without them knowing even though it's tempting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment