Sunday, June 22, 2008

Come out, come out!

Listening to: Breakin' Up - Rilo Kiley
Mood: Bored

Pidah's gonna make his blog public soon. I can't wait to read his takes on things past. I bet he has a convoluted mind too. Have people found out about my new blog?

Another unproductive day tarnished only by my initiation in cleaning up little kid a.k.a. my little bro. By that I mean I had to wash him after he poo-pooed, bathe him and brush his teeth. Daunting at first but now I'm gonna jump at every opportunity to do something new. That's why I've plucked the courage to put the driving school on speed dial. I hope the test is not slated for next week coz I'm now stiffer than a girder when it comes to manouvering an automobile.

Oh, I think my bro half faked his stomach upset this morning. Scheming he is.

No comments: