Some good things are better left unexpressed. Because even words can fail to capture the essence of happiness. Ah, wth! The sleepover at ASiS (yes, I've been there on Friday and there I was again on Tuesday night!) was the best evah!!
Reason #1: I've toyed with the idea before Ramadhan came and thought that, given the amount of time left here, it wouldn't have a chance of happening. But heck, I got to buka puasa at the school for the fifth year running! It's a ritual I hope to keep.
Reason #2: The Ramadhan bazaar, although noticeably reduced in size this year, hadn't failed to instigate the well trodden memories. There's also a nice briyani stall there. The Ayam Madu Istanbul was a counterfeit, a substandard imitation of the original, I think.
Reason #3: A chance meeting with Erul and Pak Wan.
Reason #4: Met with Ustaz, C. Ghani and Mr. Allen. Paying homage is very close to coming to a full circle now.
Reason #5: Got to jump the queue at the Visa centre. Thanks Ajah!
Reason #6: Reunited with many AKYUEM...
Reason #7: A rather fine day at VFS. Hopefully, my application is approved *prays hard* and ready for collection in time *prays even harder*
Reason #8: Saw Wall-E. Pidah, I totally agree with you; it was just soooooooooooooo cute!!! I won't run a review. It'll just be too cliched. Said by too may people already.
Reason #9: A Good School was in my possession, finally. All thanks to Ikram!
Reason #10: Got this!

And a pair of this!

BUT THE BEST REASON OF ALL IS ...
THE TIME I SPENT TOGETHER WITH LAWI AND IKRAM!!!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Adieu, great friends. May our paths intertwine again.


3 comments:
luv the shoes! =)
Hee,thanks.But mine is not in that colour la.Mine is brown with mossy green as its interior.
nice jugak..patut la u semangat ajak i gi klcc hari tu.haha
Post a Comment