Fro
In the struggled sobriety of the morning, having roused from a scanty sleep, I scanned the sun-kissed valley, looking for the building that has long been a landmark of sort. Disappointingly, I couldn't locate it. Two years worth of stay didn't necessarily mark the site as a beacon...
Back
Whose funny (or rather, foolish) idea to arrange the seats in a fashion of a lounge?? Far from being comfortable, the cabin ended up imitating a stinking belly of a junk. Stuffy, sweltering, and cramped, I would have considered other options but I was too drained to think let alone acting. Ended up dozing for the major part of the journey...
Commuting by bus has been my main means of travelling since I entered ASiS. I decided against taking the train yesterday so as to pay tribute to the journeys I've taken on any number of occasions before. By bus of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment