It's official. I can't bring the weight of my luggage to below 20 kg although I've had a little success in trimming it to less than 25 kg. I think I need to smile my way through the custom check but I bet it's not charming enough for me to pass it scot free.
This funny idea struck me when I was contemplating on taking or leaving one of the favourite Tees. It's not my original. Oh no, it's not. Josephine wanted to do this to me before. Well L&G, I wish that I possess a technique to shrink people so that they can fit in a jar. I wanna bring them with me to Edinburgh where I'll line all the jars on a shelf by my bed. They'll keep me company in their jars of suspension of suspicious shades of green, day in and day out. I wanna put
Mom.Dad.Adik.Lawi.Waa.Pidah.Fiqry.Syazwan.Fer.Anwar.Hajar.Jo Tan.Naomi.Kak Pah.Pam.Ikram.Naim.Dio.Lyla.Tyra.OB.Dilah.Ariz.Cikgu Rohaiza.Teacher Wan.Kak Ton.Cikgu Hazilah.Cikgu Rose.Miss Yati.Madam Madeline.Puan Kas.Zoul.Ali.Jan.
in my little devices.
How I wish that this is possible...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Awwwwww~ I'm so flattered=))
Hey, we're gonna look like helpless leprechauns trapped in tiny glass jars. Lol. Imagine how the customs officer at Heathrow would react if he discovers that you smuggle the miniature version of us into the country in your luggage. Scary gell!
Btw, I'm rather surprised to see your annoying little brother on the list=P
Hihihi.That's the whole point of miniaturising you.So it can be smuggled easily.Ehmm,I can shrink the custom guy too!But I 'm gonna discard him afterwards la.
They say,blood is thicker than water??
But water can dilute blood, can't it? Lol.
Spank that little devil for me *matilaaa orang accuse me of being a paedophile nanti. Lmao.
cis..ingatkan post apela.
sensitip tajuk tu...hahaha.
Waa:I'd rather used ethanol...Urm,no comment on ur sexual preference.Lol!
Aliaaaa:Haiyoo,sensitip ek??Sorry the very much.Huhuhuhu.
wow, dats a lot of ppl to fit into glass jars, haks =p
hey. i really enjoy your writing :) i think i've mentioned that before though. oh well. reiterate my point. hehe.
Fifi fafa:I think I'll have the jars posted to me.Kang exceed the 20 kg limit lak if I bring all the jars.Hua3.
J:Hee,thanks J!Just linked to ur blog.
dat is not my name. cait =p
firdaus!!!!!!! hye how's life?? best tak skrg?? huhu lama lak lost contact!!
Fifi Fafa:If it's ur name,y bother pointing it out to me.Kantoi la dats one of ur nicknames.Lol.
Rafizzi:Rafizzzii!!!Xmao kalah katenye.Urm,life's as usual.Waiting for the blardy visa app to get through.Hey,I'm linking ur blog to mine,k.
Post a Comment