Monday, May 18, 2009

Night wish

I have a fleeting urge to go to Tesco. I want to stand in one of the alleys, scanning the chaotic sea of packages that contain, preferably, food. And I'll stand there, and stare blankly at those colourful displays. And I'll stand there until the guard has to evict me from the premise, for the place is shutting down. 

I'm famished and half yearning for something chocolatey. Yet my conscience tells me that I shouldn't indulge the craving. 

I've reached a point that reality doesn't make much sense anymore. Such life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is,my friend, what we call as "craving for comfort food". i'll give u my utmost respect if you manage resist those temptations... =D

Anonymous said...

yoooo, firdau amaran, :-) :-) :-)

tibe2 terasa nak check ur blog...



bile nak datang manchester???
there's lots more irresistible food down here... :-)


all de best in ur exams!!!