Monday, May 25, 2009

Packpackpack.Peck!

I now stand in the midst of packed items, accordingly quartered to their summer destinations. It's a process not to be undermined. Soon, this creaky top floor loft would convert to a past haunting. I must admit that communication was sparse. I was and still am a blithering hopeless at socialising around. Forever an outcast, I removed myself further from the idea of blending in. I had and would never use booze to loosen the tongue nor I was a keen member of the dancefloor. All that remains is an absence, which is something that I'm neither proud of nor regret.

1 comment:

wabawuby said...

I totally understand you. Sometimes I find that it's hard to fit in with 'certain' sets of people. If I were to be accepted by them, I might have to sacrifice something- a thing that I pray that I'll never abandon.

You can make friends with them but whatever you do, don't change yourself just because you want to be accepted.

Hahaha. I'm sorry if my comments are irrelevant to your post but remember to stay gold:)

Btw, happy packing! xxx