I'm sorry for neglecting you but I've never been this apathetic before. There was one time when sharing the most mundane of happenings seemed rather cool. Now, even the biggest events are not worthy of reporting.
I've been kinda busy of late. But not that busy that I can still spend at least hours on Airline Manager everyday. Which is dumb. Really. Dumb. And now I'm foraging through the jungle of information for tomorrow's PBL. Maybe I should be the scribe so I'll appear occupied with the task of jotting down points pitched by other members in the group rather than looking like a Law student who had stumbled into an operation theatre.
It's killing me, this pathetic feeling of apathy. I honestly don't know what's happening to me nowadays.
Maybe I should be a scribe...


2 comments:
Finally. A new post. The first post of year 2010.
You're not alone. I, too, am lacking motivation in studies and at times, I do face the situation when no matter how hard we try to prove ourselves worthy of something there is always someone who appears/really is better than us.
Having been aware of the fact that we're living in a competitive world, we should be compelled to work harder (*remind myself too). But don't be too hard on yourself, smarty pants. You know things as much as they do. Or perhaps you know a lot more. Plus, you are always brimmed with confidence so there's always an opportunity to shine right? Kick the PBL's ass. Alright, I have no words of wisdom to offer and I'm not sure whether my advice is relevant to your situation but do feel good about yourself ok.
I need to whip myself to study. Blergh.
Post a Comment