If I were to be sold at a market, I'll only cost a measly dime and people can still expect to get some change. Utterly talentless and completely deficient in creativity, it is no wonder that I can be valued as such.
It's a God's simple truth, however bitter it is. I can only hope for a mediocre life. Even that seems unachievable for someone who has no special quality to offer.


7 comments:
Maybe its just not time yet. Masih muda lagi kan, insyaAllah umur panjang.
Not being good at one thing doesn't mean that you are totally useless. You must at least have a talent for something. And it is so untrue to say that you are lack of creativity. You do have a flair for writing, don't you?
I bet ni mesti depressed ngan MNite nye preparation, no?
Warwern: Err,tatau nk komen ape.MNC?
Waa: Amazing guess there! Nah, I don't have anything to be proud of. Even my writing skill is under par.
"Even my writing skill is under par"
say what???
Ede: Err,is it not self explanatory? I bet everyone would have agreed with that statement.
"under par"? that phrase alone prove otherwise.
Warwern: It's NOT uncommon at all (!)
Post a Comment