Annie Hall is excessively hilarious! Just a little over 90 minutes, the message conveyed is succinct and effective. It's laced with jokes that are subtle yet overtly done (if you get what I mean). In addition, it's backed by an amazing cast. Diane Keaton is stellar being ditzy and Woody Allen is convincingly neurotic. Indeed it's a triumphant comedy. I seriously recommend everyone to watch it, at least once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
woody allen is a genius! though even i have to say his stuff became shit lately...
firdaus!!!!! gosh.. this is my first time ever reading ur blog!! :D just wanted to drop by and leave a BIG, LOUD! AND HAPPY HELLO!!!!! :) hope u're doing well!
Ede: Yes,Annie Hall is such a gem!Haven't seen much of Woody's stuff lately.Watched bits of Vicky Cristina though.
Sora: LOL! Seriously?! I've been around for aeons... =P
Daus, not dat oftenla..tpi klu ade peluang mmg mengajak orang keluar jln2..hehe...anyway, thanks for the info...i think u noe well what kind of criteria i want for my future-university...;)erm, balik tak holiday july nnti?
Post a Comment