Got this from Ateqs. Hope it'll cheer us up a bit while waiting for THE email to arrive. List FIVE things (a departure from Ateqs' rule) that make you happy whether for a fleeting moment it crosses your mind or stuff that'll cool you down after a sudden eruption. As for me, these stimuli work well to instigate the secretion of happy hormone (endorphine is it?Gah,I miss Mrs. Madeline aldy!)
1: SMS from friends close at heart.The reason why RM30 doesn't stretch that long to cover a month.I dread phone calls though.This is applicable to situations where I have to make a call or answering it from an unknown number. I wonder what this trait suggests of my character... I think I have a gist of it.
2: Stuff from previous institutions.I still keep all my test papers from the secondary school. I find it difficult to dump these keepsakes even though that they serve nothing apart from collecting dust and occupying spaces. But combing through them whenever the impulse strikes never fails to put a smile on my face. Sentimental huh?
3: A combination of things; a good novel,iPod,and a train ride, and the thought that I still have my family and friends.
4: Writing. In the midst of improvising the lead character. More flaws eh?
5: The utmost important thing, a potent drug to survive in the land of strangers as pointed out by Aqtar: God or in my case, Allah. Put Him in your heart and you won't feel alone. Insya Allah.
I'm asking all readers to jot down 5 things that induce happiness. They can be something major or downright silly. Post it on your blog or just drop a comment here. It's up to you to tag others. Just take this as a favour to me, please. Perhaps we do share a few things regarding emotion...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It’s weird to complete this questionnaire under the ‘Comment’ section instead of posting it on my OWN blog. Anyway, as you have requested, here’s the list of my 5 happiness-inducing things.
1. My N81. Not does it only function as a communication device, but it also stores almost 1000 of my favourite songs and other important notes and dates. Besides, it serves as an alarm clock and my monthly planner. If there’s something wrong with it, I’ll naturally behave like a grumpy and an emotional mother who is on the verge of breakdown after leaning that her one and only child is diagnosed with incurable, terminal cancer. If I lose the phone, I think I might lose my sanity as well.
(Heh, this is more like an answer to ‘What-is-the-most-precious-object-you’ve-ever-possessed’ question. But I don’t care. The point is, as long as the phone functions well, I am happy)
2. Cats. The living and animate ones. For some reason, I feel that stroking their fur is somewhat therapeutic.
3. Anything that is related to Spanish and French cultures- their cuisine, songs and the countries themselves (Spanish and French movies fail to appeal me though). I especially love the languages. I feel so great if I am able to chant or blabber something in any of those languages (although most of the time, I have no clue what those foreign words actually mean).
4. Blogs. I love reading them. Hilarious and funny blogs make my day and cheer me up when I’m down.
5. SMS, messages, comments, wall posts, emails, letters etc from close friends. They make me feel appreciated=)
See, I keep my promise. Are you happy now?
happy???
1.result a-level tak kluar lagi
2.result a-level tak kluar lagi
3.result a-level tak kluar lagi
4.result a-level tak kluar lagi
5.result a-level tak kluar lagi
help me fdaus, im gettin really restless now :-)
good luck on ur a-level :-)
Post a Comment