24 hours ago, I burned a bridge after crossing it and ushered in to the new era. The first day was marked with two extreme, very opposing emotions; one which transpired from an euphoric journey while another grew from a nascent, unspoken disappointment; both shared one common identity: that the ups and downs of life are more real from this perspective. I must arm myself to rise for the occasions and to take more responsibility in my doings. Gah, this sounds like a New Year's resolution!
Props to Pidah whose card was overwhelmingly adorable, Waa for a right-on-the-dot wish, and Naomi's rendition of one of the most enduring tunes in mankind history which is Happy Birthday that was worth recording. Endless gratitiude to those who remembered too...
It was also one of the quietest celebrations...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
A thousand apologies.
I forgot.
I'm so sorry.
I warned you before that I'm just ridiculously bad when it comes to this kind of thing. it's even worse now that i've decided to deactivate my FB acc once again. (I spent too much time on it.)
Happy happy happy 20.
Here's a virtual hug.
Now I hope you have an amazing year ahead of you, that you enjoy your time in Uni, meet a bunch good people who'll watch your back and immerse yourself in this overwhelming thing we called life.
Here's to the big 2-0. Yee hah!!!!
- jo
Hee,thanks.Oh well,I don't take slight as long as ppl remember,however belated the wish comes.Then again,I don't mind if ppl forget altogether.Forgetting is as innate as breathing.Hahaha.
20 years in the making.Hopefully things will turn out the way they should be in the years to come.How am I gonna reach out for you if you deactivated ur fb account?
good question. there's always my gmail. but fret not, i will be back on FB soon. once i get my life back on track, probably by the end of august, hopefully.
meow meow.
will be reading your blog frequently. so give me drama drama. lol.
What?Were you sidetracked of late?Urm,gmail doesn't have the vibe as FB does.
Drama you say?Just tune in to the local news and read the morning posts to get a better dosage of drama.Lmao.
my dear, it's the same bloody thing over and over and over again.
anwar got sodomised, so and so is corrupted arsehole who usurped the company's money, someone was knocked down by an irresponsible driver, some big shot was accused of blowing people into pieces. it's so routine.
even i can tell you what's going to come out tomorrow.
i want real life drama, you know.
write fi fi, write. lol. you know you want to.
Post a Comment