Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photo Tag?Me?R u kidding?


It's occuring again; my desertion of the blog. This past week has been one of the busiest with a report to submit, a diabolical ePortfolio to complete and more-than-technical PBL sessions. Oh well, they're just mere excuses on why I haven't updated for so long. In all honesty, it stems from my insufferable apathy. 


I'd love to call the picture Malaysia. Unity is achievable if we value tolerance and respect for others. 



Go to your photos folder in your computer. 

Go to the 6th folder of photos. 

Go to the 6th picture in that folder.

Put the picture on your blog and description of it. 

Invite six friends to join the challenge. 

Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.


I tag Afiq, Fiqry, Anwar, Hajar, Kelly, and Aliaaaa (based on the virtue that you heart this kind of tag so much).

1 comment:

aliaaa said...

lol thanx da!
(i wont torture u with this again. but the pic's nice!)

i cant do the tag. it'll be the same pic! lol.