Rules
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Write the first line of the first 20 songs....
3. ...and post the poem that results from your 'creativity'.
4. The first line of the 21st song is the title of your poem.
5. To add the 'umpph' factor, get your friends to guess the title of the song of each line...and who is the artist.
6. Lastly...enjoy this madness!
3. ...and post the poem that results from your 'creativity'.
4. The first line of the 21st song is the title of your poem.
5. To add the 'umpph' factor, get your friends to guess the title of the song of each line...and who is the artist.
6. Lastly...enjoy this madness!
I HOPE YOU HANG YOURSELF WITH YOUR H&M SCARF
One of these days, I wanna wake up
You're beautiful that's for sure
I want you to know
Well sometimes I go out by myself
Hatiku merayu rindu
To know know know him is to love love love him
So much I love you
Took my hand
Telah ku mungkiri janjiku lagi
I always need a time of my own
There she goes
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Dearest constellation
I've been roaming around
Lay a whisper on my pillow
This ain't the song for the broken hearted
And I heard 'em say
They told him don't you ever come around here
Do you feel ever like breaking down?
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw you face
I had so much fun doing this even though it's a blatant juvenile stuff! The first song on shuffle was a chamber orchestra number leaving me uncertain as to what to put down as its first line. The second song started with the singer humming for a good 15 seconds before singing the first line. There's a couple of Malay songs chucked in too. The end result? I must say it's a rather neat poem despite its eclectic arrangements.


2 comments:
Line #5: Hatiku merayu rindu (is it a nasheed song?) Lol. Sgt kontras.
Yup.But don't you think it turned to be quite nice despite the variety of sources?
Post a Comment