Remind me to make a video of myself traversing down Fifth Avenue...
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Video of the Year, no?
So it's not wrong to refresh your Facebook homepage, like, in every ten seconds. Had I not done that, I wouldn't have come across this really interesting posting by one of the friends. He uploaded a video that's almost 20 minutes long, covering his journey on a double decker in London. I was speechless at first. Bemusement took over really soon. For the life of me, the thought that you could chart your daily journey in a video and post it for the world to see never crosses my mind. It's understandable that he's all giddy with his newfound status as a Londoner but to shoot that video? It must have taken him a lot of patience (and energy) to hold whatever device he used to make the recording in position. I didn't watch it in its entirety, otherwise I would've wasted 20 minutes of my life but the video, as far as I had seen, was pretty good. I really salute him. Ahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment