I thought the local public library would be my salvation after being deprived of this luxury called the Internet for such a long time (at the thought, I winced). In for a disappointment I was. There's no mistaking that this blithering cut-off from the World (Wide Web) is killing me slowly. I have no other (cheap) means to keep tab on my friends. I have no idea how to keep informed on the development of H1N1 in Australia. I can no longer sate my appetite for some mindless Internet trawling. This is a fecking killjoy. If I can't find anything decent to read or something worthy to while the time away soon, I fear that I might rot. It seems that I'm pretty much booked on that doomed ride.
P.S: I did manage to scrape a couple of postings with this pathetic Internet connection. Indeed I should be grateful with whatever that's conferred to me. I am now more than thankful for an existing Internet connection, never mind the speed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
fecking?
lol! how very irish (scottish?)
Post a Comment